Monday, August 24, 2009

10 more days!


Ten more days until we fly out! Oh My! How time flies by so quickly. Jessica and I are thrilled that we have made it. I know this blog has been neglected, but I promise to begin writing regularly. Keep an eye on this blog for future updates. The countdown is on. We are almost out of here!

We appreciate everyone who assisted in getting us to this point. Everyone's prayers and donations are greatly appreciated. We still need all the prayers and financial support while we are in India, so if you feel you would like to support us, know that your donation is tax deductible. you could send checks to P.O. Box 91753 Raleigh, NC 27675 or you could visit www.impactofhope.org and pay via paypal on the donation button. If you ever have any questions feel free to shot me an e-mail at johnsons@impactofhope.org

We love and Appreciate you all.

HIS Servants Forever,
Brian & Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment